As a pet-first organization, we are growing our community of specialty providers, offering cardiology, dental, oncology radiology, emergency, urgent care, and more. SVP is medically-led, and has the highest ratio of DVM leadership in the industry for a reason - we value and empower great medicine and great medical providers. While emphasizing the medicine, we’ve also built one of the best business support communities out there.
In joining SVP, you will become part of a network of hospitals and animal care providers with built-in regional density to support your growth. As part of this network, you will retain your brand, your medical autonomy, and your close relationship with the communities you serve, while getting help with the burden of running the business side of veterinary medicine - recruiting, finance, vendor management, marketing, accounting, and more.
SVP welcomes Chesapeake Valley Cardiology Associates
Working with our new partners, CVCA, we are making significant investments in growing the most advanced Veterinary Cardiology group in the country.
Why Should I Choose SVP?
1. Veterinarian founded and led
2. Clear vision and values
3. Unique operating philosophy (We have WAG)
4. Local hospital support
5. Talent pipeline
6. Career roadmaps for all employees
7. Proven track record
8. Medical autonomy
9. Retain your name and brand
10. Four flexible deal structures to choose from
What Does the Process to Partnership Look Like?
1. Schedule a conversation – Click Here
2. Sign a non-disclosure agreement and send SVP financial info for evaluation
3. Valuation discussion
4. Join the family
Frequently Asked Questions - Click Here to Download
1. How long is this process?
2. How can SVP help me grow my business?
3. What is SVP looking for in a potential partner?
4. What does a deal look like?
5. How long do I have to stay?
6. Will I have to change my brand and name?