Boarding, grooming, and daycare teams often see clients and their pets more than their Veterinary care providers. You are their regular connection to a happy, healthy life through proper grooming, socialization, and the occasional break/time away for pet parents.
SVP has built unparalleled expertise in supporting and growing animal care businesses, including boarding, grooming, and day care centers like yours. Our network’s explosive, and scalable expansion, from its start in 2014, to more than 300 businesses today, brings with it the power of regional density, a relatively built-in client base to support your long term growth, and some of the best back-of-house business support capabilities (i.e. recruiting, accounting, marketing, HR, payroll, and vendor management) in the industry through our teams at Home Office. These services align you with our general practice and specialty care providers, and together create a complete network of care for pets and their people.
Work Together. Amaze. Grow. These are not just words in our corporate motto - these are the WAG values we live by. We are approachable, ambitious animal lovers on a mission to provide the best quality of care to pets by empowering the teammates in the field that we support every day.
In Their Own Words
Since 2014, Dr. Jay Price has provided practice owners an alternative to “consolidators” that dictate how they should practice medicine. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, SVP provides an integrated support network that handles the “business” side of your business so that your team can focus on what matters most: caring for their pets and clients.
Why Should I Choose SVP?
1. Veterinarian founded and led
2. Clear vision and values
3. Unique operating philosophy (We have WAG)
4. Local hospital support
5. Talent pipeline
6. Career roadmaps for all employees
7. Proven track record
8. Medical autonomy
9. Retain your name and brand
10. Four flexible deal structures to choose from
What Does the Process to Partnership Look Like?
1. Schedule a conversation – Click Here
2. Sign a non-disclosure agreement and send SVP financial info for evaluation
3. Valuation discussion
4. Join the family
Frequently Asked Questions - Click Here to Download
1. How long is this process?
2. How can SVP help me grow my business?
3. What is SVP looking for in a potential partner?
4. What does a deal look like?
5. How long do I have to stay?
6. Will I have to change my brand and name?