As 2016 comes to an end, we took a few moments to recap some highlights that Southern Veterinary Partners experienced. Although 2016 was only our second full year in operation, it was full of notable moments and accomplishments:
* Added 10 new hospitals to our network
* Expanded into 3 new states - Virginia, Louisiana & Mississippi
* Hired first on-campus Student Representative – Lynlee Nichols at Auburn University
* Expanded our Management Team and Administrative Staff
Added Regional Medical Directors
Added Regional Operations Specialists
Hired a Controller, Corporate Accountant and HR Coordinator
* Unfortunately, Southern Veterinary Partners also experienced the loss of Dr. Stephen Shores, founder of Shores Animal Hospital in Gainesville, Florida in April of 2016.
Thank you to our hard-working team for helping us with these accomplishments!